PWTorch editor Wade Keller presents a special Thursday Flagship edition of the Wade Keller Pro Wrestling Podcast featuring a WrestleMania 36 Preview with ex-WWE Creative Team member and professional stand-up comedian Matt McCarthy.
(Search “wade keller” to subscribe in podcast app or CLICK HERE to subscribe in Apple Podcasts.)
WWE Stock Track 2016
Week 14 – April 4-8
– Friday, April 8: Closing Price of $16.21 per share, up 1.3 percent from Thursday, regaining some of Thursday’s losses.
After WrestleMania Week, the Mania attendance record, and Network subscriber count, WWE ended up down for the week at $16.21 per share compared to $16.56 on Monday.
WWE is now valued at $1.23 billion, down from $1.31 billion last Friday.
From a financial perspective, Barrons published an overview of WWE’s business from the standpoint of WWE seems to check the box in major categories for investors, except for the rate of growth, especially WWE Network.
– Thursday, April 7: Closing Price of $16.00 per share, down nearly three percent from Wednesday.
The stock dipped as low as $15.87 per share.
– Wednesday, April 6: Closing Price of $16.45 per share, down 1.9 percent to erase Tuesday’s slight bump.
– Tuesday, April 5: Closing Price of $16.77 per share, up 1.3 percent from Monday trying to re-build some momentum.
The stock fell as low as $16.00 per share and went as high as $17.09 before settling in the upper $16-range.
– Monday, April 4: Closing Price of $16.56 per share, down 4.3 percent from Friday’s pre-WM32 close of $17.31 per share.
– FULL BREAKDOWN OF MONDAY’S UP-AND-DOWN DAY
– Expert financial break down of the Network subscription count and WWE’s reported figures at SeekingAlpha.com.
2016 WWE STOCK SCORESHEET
2016 Open: $17.44 per share
Latest Close: $16.21 per share (4/8)
Current 52-Week Range: $13.15 – 23.63
2016 High Points: $18.93 (3/17), $18.86 (4/4), $18.42 (1/26)
2016 Low Point: $14.20 (2/11); $15.66 (2/10)
2016 Initial Market Value: $1.34 billion
Current Market Value: $1.23 billion (4/8)
2016 Market Value Low Point: $1.11 billion (Week of 2/8)
2016 Market Value High Point: $1.39 billion (Week of 3/28)