The opening betting odds have been released for Sunday’s WWE Money in the Bank PPV. These odds are usually a strong indicator of who is scheduled to win their matches. Here are the odds, courtesy of 5Dimes and WWELeaks.org:
– WWE Champion Seth Rollins is a -900 favorite to retain over Dean Ambrose (+500).
– John Cena is a slight favorite (-160) against Kevin Owens (+120).
– Roman Reigns is favored (-510) against to win the MITB ladder match.
– Ryback is the strongest favorite so far (-1,850) to retain the IC title against Big Show (+900).
– New Day is the favorite (-420) to retain the tag titles against the Prime Time Players (+300).
– Nikki Bella is favored (-140) to retain the Divas Championship against Paige (+100)
– King Barrett is favored (-190) to defeat R-Truth (+150) on the Kickoff show.
Join us here this Sunday for our Live Coverage of WWE Money in the Bank.
* WWE To Air Quarterly Specials On The WWE Network (KOTR, Slammy Awards, etc.)