The White House was reportedly caught off guard last week when the Trump campaign backed a plan to give the government a role in managing next-generation wireless technology, known as 5G, in the U.S.
Axios reported Sunday that there was “widespread confusion” inside the Trump administration as well as “mass uncertainty” after the Trump campaign appeared to back the proposal.
“Lots of policy folks were caught off guard,” a senior Trump administration official told Axios.
The confusion came after Politico reported Friday that the Trump campaign was supporting the plan to allow the government to control 5G airwaves and lease access to private wireless providers.
“A 5G wholesale market would drive down costs and provide access to millions of Americans who are currently underserved. This is in line with President TrumpDonald John TrumpSenate advances public lands bill in late-night vote Warren, Democrats urge Trump to back down from veto threat over changing Confederate-named bases Esper orders ‘After Action Review’ of National Guard’s role in protests MORE’s agenda to benefit all Americans, regardless of geography,” Kayleigh McEnany, a Trump 2020 campaign spokeswoman, told Politico.
Click Here: Putters