Former WWE star Trevor Murdoch issued a statement on Facebook earlier today revealing that Vince McMahon assisted Harley Race by paying for his entire medical care during his final days. Murdoch shares a story about Race’s medicare not helping him with costs, so a call to WWE was made. He ends by thanking McMahon for giving him two more days with Race prior to his passing.
I just wanted to put this out there. Harley needed to be transferred from Atlanta to St.Louis. He needed to take a Med flight because he was in rough shape. Medicare wouldn’t help him. A call was made to WWE and 10 mins later it was paid in full. Vince McMahon never blinked an eye. He wanted to make sure Harley was taken care of.
Thank you Vince, you gave me 2 more days with Harley.
Check it out below.
- War Of Words Between Charlotte & Trish Stratus Picks Up …
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom