- Dublin star Conal Keaney has appealed for the return of three club medals after they were stolen from his car.
- A right knee injury to Ruan Pienaar is Ulster’s latest major concern as they try to put some form together to avoid an early Champions Cup exit.
Chris Henry at Ulster’s press conference in Kingspan Stadium today.
Source: Presseye/Matt Mackey/INPHO
- Pat Lam has spoken of how even a free-of-charge out-half option (his son, Mitch) was not given a green light by the IRFU.
- A non-league footballer in England has been sacked by his club after tweeting abuse at Ireland’s Harry Arter.
- Waterford FC have recruited Patick McClean, brother of Ireland international James, for the coming season.
- South African golfer Wayne Westner has died in Durban after turning his gun on himself.
- Fernandinho’s red card appeal was rejected and he will miss Man City‘s next four games.
Norway’s Daniel Andre Tande soars through the air during his trial jump at the third stage of the 65th four hills ski jumping tournament in Innsbruck, Austria.
Source: Matthias Schrader
- England will be without Manu Tuilagi for the Six Nations, and Leicester for the remainder of the season.
- Leeds United have another Italian in the owners’ box.
- Chapecoense are beginning the rebuilding process after last year’s plane crash.
- Here’s all today’s football transfer round-up.
The Best Thing We Shared
Think of all the wild, windy nights that have passed in the five years since Tim Howard did this.
Click Here: spain rugby shirts
Source: Michael Greenall/YouTube
On The Record
In the light of the player’s irresponsible and anti-social behaviour, we are terminating Alfie Barker’s registration and relationship with the club with immediate effect.”
– Lowly Hitchin Town show big clubs how to handle despicable actions of players as they swiftly react to tweets sent to Bournemouth’s Harry Arter.
The Fixture List
What’s that? You want more Walsh Cup action? Kilkenny host DCU in a Group 2 clash in Dunmore at 7.30pm. In the much more exotic climes of Hawaii, the golf year gets under way with the Tournament of Champions featuring big names like Jordan Spieth, Dustin Johnson and Jason Day.
Non Grand Slam tennis events are all kinds of grim. Today, the great Roger Federer was coaxed into a bongo battle with the teenager who had just beaten him on court.
of the team
Access exclusive podcasts, interviews and analysis with a monthly or annual membership.
Become a Member
Source: MasterCard Hopman Cup/YouTube
‘Don’t let Shayan see you talking about lunch!’
The42 is on Instagram! Tap the button below on your phone to follow us!