Ireland’s Jonathan Walters.
Source: Donall Farmer/INPHO
- Ulster’s Dave Shanahan will make his first start for the province this weekend against Exeter Chiefs in the Champions Cup.
- Jonathan Walters could be a doubt for Ireland’s upcoming World Cup qualifier against Wales, as he is set to undergo surgery.
- Joe Sheridan is set to make his inter-county comeback this weekend, and has been named to start in goals for Meath.
- Ireland’s James McGee is just one step away from reaching the main draw at the Australian Open.
- Wales rugby legend Shane Williams kicked 0-4 in his Gaelic football debut for Glenswilly as part of AIB’s ‘The Toughest Trade’.
- Ireland’s Robbie Brady is understood to be the subject of Premier League bids.
Source: EMPICS Sport
- Justin Thomas became the youngest player to break the sub-60 barrier at the Sony Open in Hawaii.
- Manchester City’s Jon Stones says he has no interest in hitting back at those who have criticised him following a number of underwhelming performances.
- Manchester United’s Memphis Depay has reportedly drawn the attentions of French club Lyon during the winter transfer window.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson will battle it out for the interim UFC lightweight title, where Conor McGregor is the reigning champion.
The Best Thing We Shared
Thierry Henry in conversation with Zlatan Ibrahimovic, featuring Paul Pogba.
On The Record
Leinster’s Tadhg Furlong preparing for tonight’s clash against Montpellier.
Source: Donall Farmer/INPHO
Tadhg Furlong expresses his excitement ahead of tonight’s Champions Cup clash with Montpellier which has already started.
It’s a chance for us to book a quarter-final spot if we win and a chance to right a few wrongs from the game over there as well. It’s a huge game for us and one we’re really looking forward to.
“It would be huge if we could get through, it was disappointing last year. There’s a lot of young fellas like myself that got a first start last year against Bath and we definitely learned a lot from the campaign.”
The Fixture List
of the team
Access exclusive podcasts, interviews and analysis with a monthly or annual membership.
Become a Member
The Munster rugby squad in training.
Source: James Crombie/INPHO
There’s plenty of rugby and football action coming up tomorrow. Munster and Connacht both have Champions Cup fixtures down for decision.
Click Here: north queensland cowboys rugby store
The Premier League is back this weekend, with Chelsea looking to extend their lead tomorrow against Leicester. Meanwhile, Arsenal face Swansea and Spurs host West Brom.
Welsh rugby great Shane Williams had to brave the elements on his Gaelic football debut in Donegal. Check it out.
The42 is on Instagram! Tap the button below on your phone to follow us!