— Last night’s WWE Hell in a Cell PPV ended in a bit of confusion over the finish of the main event as it was unclear whether there was a disqualification or some sort of referee stoppage. As it turns out, the official explanation from WWE is that the referee did indeed stop the match after Rollins hit Wyatt with the sledgehammer since technically there is no disqualifications in a Hell in a Cell match.
— After the match ended, Wyatt put Rollins in the Mandible Claw and “blood” began to ooze out of Rollins’ mouth, fans began chanting “bullsh*t” and “AEW”, “refund” and “restart the match” amongst other things. Clearly, nobody was happy at how the match finished.
— In an update on the post-match displeasure being voiced by the WWE Universe, current AEW World Champion Chris Jericho re-tweeted a number of comments from fans about the AEW chants, and even fans supporting the “#CancelWWENetwork” movement that broke out after the show on social media. Check out the tweets and comments from Chris Jericho by clicking here.
— In a post-match interview, Roman Reigns revealed that he “tweaked” his knee during his Hell in a Cell match but that he’ll rest up and be ready for Friday’s Smackdown. He acknowledged the embrace he shared with Daniel Bryan after the match.
Click Here: geelong cats guernsey 2019
- Chris Jericho On AEW Chants At HIAC, Fans Supporting #CancelWWENetwork Movement (VIEW …)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom