The “Rollins tour” headed to the Frist Direct Arena in Leeds, England, last night with a newly shuffled line-up. Dean Ambrose and Kevin Owens main evented a show that was full but not a sell out. They had the top section tarped off with probably around 8,000 in attendance.
– Ric Flair opened the show to a nice pop. He looked frail as he moved down the small ramp to the ring. He anounced that Seth Rollins was injured and that, therefore, the main event was Ambrose v Owens.
– The Dudley Boyz b WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day in a non-title tables Match when The Dudleys used the 3D on Xavier Woods through a table.
– Cesaro b The Miz in a long match. Miz was a great heel here.
– WWE NXT Champion Finn Balor b Sheamus in an non-title match. Sheamus took most of the match but Balor was tremendous. These two worked extremely well together, and probably had the best match of the night.
– Curtis Axel b Bo Dallas in under a minute. There were kids around me commenting on how big Dallas has gotten. Dallas got on the mic and called out for some more opposition and R-Truth came out and they had a dance off. Truth took a cheap shot from Dallas but eventually this turned into a match, somehow, and Truth pinned him.
– Kane b Big Show in a tables match with a chokeslam through a table. This was just what you’d expect. I’d have been seriously annoyed if I’d been In Cardiff on Thursday when this was the main event.
– Dolph Ziggler b Tyler Breeze (w/ Summer Rae) in a very good match. Rae was sent to the back by the ref after she hit Ziggler with one of her shoes.
Click Here: ADELAIDE CROWS 2019 MEN’S HOME GUERNSEY
– Becky Lynch & Divas Champion Charlotte b Brie Bella & Alicia Fox. Paige was the special guest referee. After the match, Paige attached Becky and Charlotte. They fought her off and celebrated on the ramp.
– Dean Ambrose b WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens by DQ after Owens used a chair. After a good match, Owens used the chair twice and Ziggler came out to make the save. Then the ring filled with Sheamus, Cesaro, The New Day and The Dudley Boyz all coming out. The faces stood victorious to send people home happy.
Merchandise on sale was Cena, Balor, Reigns, Rollins and tour shirts. Programmes were a ridiculous £20. Kids were eveywhere drenched in Cena merchandise and many clearly had no idea that he was going to be there. Every year, I find this so irritating that they don’t do more to communicate to parents who is going to be there.