Submitted by David Spalding
– Dolph Ziggler over Heath Slater. Might have been a dark match.
– Braun Strowman over Curtis Axel.
– Cesaro over Bo Dallas with a sharpshooter.
– Dean Ambrose over Wade Barrett with Dirty Deeds.
– Interview segment with Seth Rollings and Kane sets up New Day and Seth vs. The Demon Kane and Dudleys. They are, in fact, doing the gimmick where Corporate Kane is injured and on crutches, but Demon Kane is totally fine.
– Team Bad over Team Bella. Sasha made Nikki tap out.
– Ryback over WWE I-C Champion Kevin Owens by countout.
– Lucha Dragons and Neville over Stardust and Ascension.
– Interview segment with the Wyatts and Roman Reigns to set up a challenge from Roman to Bray for a Hell in the Cell match at the HIAC PPV.
– The Dudleys and Kane over WWE Tag Tean Chapions The New Day and WWE Champion Seth Rollins in a six-man tag. Starts off with the Dudleys in a handicap match. Corporate Kane was sitting ringside during the match and gets attacked by Seth and has to be taken to the back. Kane comes back from commercial break as the Demon Kane before the finish happens. After the match Kane chokeslammed everyone involved in the match except for Seth.
– Very bad attandance with about 60 percent blocked off with a tarp.
– Advertised dark match of Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins didn’t happen.